- Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka – Just Leopards
12 days from £2550*
Sri Lanka safari providing our small group of 6 to 8 clients with a more intimate and tranquil wildlife experience in the famous Sri Lanka wildlife sanctuaries of Wilpattu national park and Yala national park. Wildlife Trails works with one of the most highly regarded tented camp safari providers in Sri Lanka, as well as providing high quality mid-range canvas trains and great food, they are also some of the best wildlife guides in Sri Lanka and with only 3 clients per vehicle, you are sure to maximise your wildlife encounters and photography.
18 days from £4500*
Tiger and Leopard Safari in India and Sri Lanka
There is something very special about embarking on a big cat safari in Asia where you have the chance to see tigers and leopards in the same trip. Of course this is possible in India alone, but often the quality of the leopard sightings is not on a par with what you will observe in Sri Lanka. The simple reason for this is the big cat hierachy that exists in India, where tigers, simply through their size and aggression out compete the resident leopards.
5 days from £1210*
Sri Lanka safari from Bentota (or Colombo city) to Yala, with 7 private jeep safaris, excellent wildlife lodge accommodation close to the park gives you maximum safari time to maximise your photography
7 days from £1475*
Sri Lanka wildlife holiday to Yala, with a 2 night camp to experience 'both sides', 8 private jeep safaris in this jewel of a National Park.
- Organising a Leopard safari in Yala national park? The 3 most important questions you should ask
- This is why you should take your Sri Lanka Leopard safari in Wilpattu and not Yala this year
- Yala National Park – what travel agents aren’t telling you and you need to know!
- Sri Lanka safari - Blue Whales and Leopards!
- Sri Lanka safari - beach and wildlife holiday
- Sri Lanka Safari - The great Leopard comeback in Wilpattu national park
- Sri Lanka safari - Uda Walawe national park, where the mighty Asian Elephant roams
- Sri Lanka safari – the Big 5 of Sri Lanka. What they are and where to see them?
- Sri Lanka safari - Yala national park, where the largest leopards in Asia roam!
- Sri Lanka Safari with Leopard Safari in Yala
- Sri Lanka Leopard Safari - should all vehicles in Yala have speed limiters fitted?
Pssst… pass it on
If you like what we do, tell someone! Spread the word and you'll also be entered into our monthly prize draw.