India – Ultimate India
9 days from £2475*
Chance to see one of the rarest bears on earth, as we head into beautiful Ladakh in search of the elusive Himalayan Bear. You will stay in a comfortable homestay with western facilities and enjoy four full days of moderate trekking; looking to find and photograph this beautiful Apex Predator.
21 days from £4995*
Wildlife Trails and professional photographer/ film maker Trai Anfield have designed an unrushed wildlife and cultural journey through some of India's most beautiful tiger sanctuaries, leopard habitat and peaceful tribal communities, who continue to live the same lifestyle as they have for centuries. Tadoba and Ranthambhore national park have been two of the most productive parks for wild tiger sightings in recent years; however there is so much more than just tigers to photograph in India. Including the Holi colour festival in stunning Udaipur, we arrive at the best possible time to capture all of this excitement, variety and beauty in India's rural landscapes.
25 days from £4900*
Surely the Ultimate Indian wildlife tour and big cat safari as you have the genuine chance to see Snow Leopard, Tigers, Leopards and Lions in the same unique Indian safari.
14 days from £2840*
India tiger safari focusing on the stunning predators, with 7 jeep safaris at Ranthambhore looking for tigers, 6 jeep safaris at a leopard hotpsot in rural Rajasthan and 6 jeep safaris at Sasan Gir the last stronghold of Asiatic lions
- Best Zone for tiger sightings in Tadoba – what a silly question to ask!
- Black Panther safari in Nagarhole when the fall back option is seeing a Wild Bengal Tiger
- don’t wait…book now for Ranthambhore and Tadoba
- Jeep reservations open now…hurry to get the best seats in Bandhavgarh and Kanha!
- Leopard safari in Bera, Rajasthan and how not to take a wildlife video
- Eye level with the Vultures of Ranthambhore tiger sanctuary
- Fishing Cat Facts
- Pallas Cat Key Facts
- Tiger safari in India – the 4 most common mistakes people make
- Leopard Safari in India. A mini Yala in Southern Rajasthan
- Tiger Safari in India – Tigers, Tigers everywhere - but where to go?
- Ranthambhore safari changes
- Profile on India Wildlife Guide Avijit Dutta
- Jeep reservations open early…hurry to get the best seats!
- Best India wildlife tours – Gujarat Wildlife Safari – The Magic of the West!
- Best India wildlife tours – The magic of a stay in an Assam Wildlife Sanctuary
- Best India wildlife tours – Walk in the footsteps of Jim Corbett!
- Best India wildlife tours. Tiger heaven in Central India
- Best India wildlife tours – Tiger and Leopards in Rajasthan
- Snow Leopard tour in Ladakh India
Pssst… pass it on
If you like what we do, tell someone! Spread the word and you'll also be entered into our monthly prize draw.