India – Just Big Cats
12 days from £1990*
Hardcore Snow Leopard safari in the Spiti Valley, Only suitable for people with high fitness levels who can handle long days in the snow and cold conditions at altitude. The rewards are the chance to photograph Snow Leopards up close and personal and less other visitors due to the physical demands of the trip. challenges
5 days from £720*
This short leopard safari in India introduces the visitor to a spectacular, arid region of southern Rajasthan, where the big cat which dominates, has spots not stripes. Here on this private India wildlife holiday, you will go out with wildlife guides who have leopards in their blood and meet the colourful, proud Rabari tribals; who make a living off the land with their large herds of goats.
10 days from £2750*
Is it really possible to see the legendary Black Panther in the beautiful jungles of India? Normally the answer is clearly no and in national parks with high tiger densities it is difficult to see a 'normal' leopard, let alone a Melanistic one. However, on a recent trip to India I bumped into a wildlife guide who has spent the last few years working in and around Nagarhole national park. At this very moment there is a male Black Panther who is dominant (this is key) over standard coloured male leopards and therefore 'relatively' bold when it comes to being seen by photographers.
11 days from £2940*
Indian tiger safari at Tadoba with Sasan Gir lions, includes 7 jeep safaris at Tadoba and 6 at Gir, a fly-in best of Indian wildlife diversity
25 days from £4500*
Surely the ultimate Indian wildlife tour and big cat safari as you have the genuine chance to see Snow Leopard, Tigers, Leopards and Lions in the same unique Indian safari.
7 days from £3720*
Luxury tiger and leopard safari staying in superb tented accommodation owned by the Sujan group. First spend 3 nights at the fabulous Sherbagh tented camp in Ranthambhore with 5 tiger safaris in this world famous sanctuary and then head south to the dry desert region of southern Rajasthan in search of the elusive leopard at their luxurious Jawai leopard camp.
8 days from £1720*
India wildlife tour with easy access to one of the most productive national parks in South India. Genuine chance to see tigers, leopards and wild dogs during your stay at Nagerhole.
14 days from £2380*
India tiger safari focusing on the stunning predators, with 7 jeep safaris at Ranthambhore looking for tigers, 6 jeep safaris at a leopard hotpsot in rural Rajasthan and 6 jeep safaris at Sasan Gir the last stronghold of Asiatic lions
7 days from £1650*
India wildlife tour and bespoke safari visiting Sasan Gir, with 8 private jeep safaris looking for Asiatic lions, leopards, antelope, deer, crocodiles and good variety of birds. An Indian wildlife holiday for those seeking the path less travelled and a chance to see two big cats!
13 days from £3590*
Snow Leopard safari designed for comfort, not hardship. Located in the small community of Ulley and staying in local community hardships; you are right in the middle of some of the best Snow Leopard habitat in the Himalayas.
7 days from £1490*
Tiger Safari in Satpura National Park; fly-in safari from Delhi via Bhopal, including a combination of 8 shared jeep, elephant, boat and walking safaris.
- Ranthambhore safari changes
- Profile on India Wildlife Guide Avijit Dutta
- Jeep reservations open early…hurry to get the best seats!
- Best India wildlife tours – Gujarat Wildlife Safari – The Magic of the West!
- Best India wildlife tours – The magic of a stay in an Assam Wildlife Sanctuary
- Best India wildlife tours – Walk in the footsteps of Jim Corbett!
- Best India wildlife tours. Tiger heaven in Central India
- Best India wildlife tours – Tiger and Leopards in Rajasthan
- Snow Leopard tour in Ladakh India
- Best place in India to see Tigers – Top 5 Tiger Reserves in India
- When is the best time to visit Kaziranga national park in Assam?
- How to visit the Sunderbans tiger reserve
- India wildlife holiday – Pench national park – the tiger reserve the BBC made famous!
- India wildlife holiday – Bandhavgarh tiger reserve back with a BANG!
- India wildlife holiday – the rise and rise of Ranthambhore national park
- India safari jeep bookings open…an update
- Jeep bookings open NOW!...Am I too late?
- Satpura national park – if tigers are difficult to see here; why visit?
- Everthing you need to know about Kaziranga and its Rhinos
- Red Panda facts
Pssst… pass it on
If you like what we do, tell someone! Spread the word and you'll also be entered into our monthly prize draw.