India – Great Value
13 days from £1990*
Hardcore Snow Leopard safari in the Spiti Valley, Only suitable for people with high fitness levels who can handle long days in the snow and cold conditions at altitude. The rewards are the chance to photograph Snow Leopards up close and personal and less other visitors due to the physical demands of the trip. challenges
5 days from £650*
A realistic chance to see the elusive fishing cat during a 3 night stay in a sustainable tourism project in the Kolkata-Howrah rural landscape.
4 days from £760*
Ground breaking short safari to the world famous Sunderbans tiger reserve in your own private houseboat.
5 days from £720*
This short leopard safari in India introduces the visitor to a spectacular, arid region of southern Rajasthan, where the big cat which dominates, has spots not stripes. Here on this private India wildlife holiday, you will go out with wildlife guides who have leopards in their blood and meet the colourful, proud Rabari tribals; who make a living off the land with their large herds of goats.
9 days from £1420*
Indian wildlife tour for a family of four (or a group of friends), with three days of private jeep safaris inside Ranthambhore, plus local wildlife and cultural focused excursions. Moving 'off the beaten track' in to rural Rajasthan for a stay at the stunning Ramathra Fort before finishing with 'must-see' Agra and the Taj Mahal on a well-paced and varied trip.
16 days from £2850*
India wildlife tour and bespoke tiger safari visiting Ranthambhore, Kanha and Bandhavgarh, with 7+ jeep safaris in each park - triple your chances on this tiger lovers epic tour of the three most famous tiger sanctuaries in India.
12 days from £2135*
India wildlife tour and bespoke tiger safari visiting Ranthambhore and Kanha; the perfect combination for the best tiger safari. This is a 'slow safari' with a more relaxed pace allowing 8 jeep safaris in both parks. Great value for this Indian wildlife holiday.
11 days from £1850*
India wildlife tour and 'slow safari' to Ranthambhore tiger sanctuary, with 7 jeep safaris (maximum of 4 people per jeep) and 2 nights in both Bharatpur and Chambal; with 2 boat safaris. A rich and varied Indian wildlife holiday for those looking to keep travel between parks to a minimum.
7 days from £1420*
India wildlife tour visiting Panna National Park; fly-in bespoke tour from Delhi via the temples of Khajuraho with 6 private jeep safaris and 1 private boat safari, as you take the path less travelled on this 'slow safari'.
12 days from £1970*
India wildlife tour and bespoke tiger safari visiting Ranthambhore and Bandhavgarh, with a total of 16 jeep safaris/ excursions in two of the best parks in the world to see wild tigers - stay at the best Indian wildlife lodges with the best guides!
8 days from £945*
India wildlife tour in Bandhavgarh, with 8 private jeep safaris and a minimum of three of these safaris in the premium ‘Tala’ zone - we aim to please!
9 days from £1530*
Tiger Safari in Ranthambhore with 7 jeep safaris (no canters!), maximum of 4 people per jeep and then a beautiful private drive, with your own guide, to Ramathra Fort - evening drives possible!
7 days from £1060*
India wildlife tour in the spectacular Ranthambhore National Park. Wildlife Trails has been visiting since 97 - no one knows it better! Best Guides, friendly lodges, maximum of 4 people in a jeep, and no funny business!
- Best Zone for tiger sightings in Tadoba – what a silly question to ask!
- Black Panther safari in Nagarhole when the fall back option is seeing a Wild Bengal Tiger
- don’t wait…book now for Ranthambhore and Tadoba
- Jeep reservations open now…hurry to get the best seats in Bandhavgarh and Kanha!
- Leopard safari in Bera, Rajasthan and how not to take a wildlife video
- Eye level with the Vultures of Ranthambhore tiger sanctuary
- Fishing Cat Facts
- Pallas Cat Key Facts
- Tiger safari in India – the 4 most common mistakes people make
- Leopard Safari in India. A mini Yala in Southern Rajasthan
- Tiger Safari in India – Tigers, Tigers everywhere - but where to go?
- Ranthambhore safari changes
- Profile on India Wildlife Guide Avijit Dutta
- Jeep reservations open early…hurry to get the best seats!
- Best India wildlife tours – Gujarat Wildlife Safari – The Magic of the West!
- Best India wildlife tours – The magic of a stay in an Assam Wildlife Sanctuary
- Best India wildlife tours – Walk in the footsteps of Jim Corbett!
- Best India wildlife tours. Tiger heaven in Central India
- Best India wildlife tours – Tiger and Leopards in Rajasthan
- Snow Leopard tour in Ladakh India
Pssst… pass it on
If you like what we do, tell someone! Spread the word and you'll also be entered into our monthly prize draw.