Canada – Fly-in Safaris
6 days from £2050*
Canada Wildlife Holiday with an intimate look at brown bears and the local wildlife through the eyes of a local. Stay in a beautiful riverside two bedroom wilderness lodge with your own private guide. Small group river drifts and wilderness walks looking for brown and black bears.
7 days from £2200*
Canada wildlife holiday with the full 4 night stay at world famous Knight Inlet on this very special bear safari. Grizzly Bear Lodge is located between the best location to see Orcas in the wild - Johstone Strait - and one of the best brown bear viewing sites in North America; it really does have it all. Chances to see brown and blacks bears, as well as humpbacks, orcas, dolphins, otters and porposies.
7 days from £2350*
Canada wildlife tour visiting the beautiful Khutzeymateen Grizzly Bear Sanctuary, located close to Prince Rupert in Northern British Colombia.
11 days from £4070*
Canada wildlife tour with a Wolf Safari in the remote Sub-Arctic Tundra as we, and the Wolves, follow the Caribou Migration
7 days from £2540*
Canada Wildlife Holiday and Grizzly Bear Safari at the famous Great Bear Lodge, with a full day Grizzly Bear Safari to Knight Inlet
6 days from £3150*
Canada Wildlife Holiday and Spirit Bear Safari in the heart of the Great Bear Rainforest. A fly-in tour from Vancouver to a remote First Nations owned lodge; activities are wildlife focused and can be physical. 2019 season already sold out, Book early for 2020 to avoid disappointment.
7 days from £2510*
Canada Wildlife Holiday and Grizzly Bear Safari at a famous fly-in lodge with grizzly bear viewing at the famous Knight Inlet stand, followed by a Black Bear Safari and Whale Watching in Tofino.
6 days from £2975*
Canada wildlife tour in the spectacular Bella Coola Valley; a mixture of walking safaris and boat drifts, as you view Grizzly Bears up close and personal with expert local guides.
- Vancouver Island wildlife tours – 3 places you wish you had visited but didn’t
- Spirit Bear Safari. Join us on the quest to see one of the worlds rarest bears
- Canada Wildlife Holidays which will blow your mind – Number 2
- Canada Wildlife Holidays which will blow your mind – Number 3
- Canada Wildlife Holidays which will blow your mind – Number 4
- Canada Wildlife Holidays which will blow your mind – Number 5
- How to plan your perfect Canada wildlife holiday
- Why May is a great time to visit British Colombia for wildlife?
- Vancouver Island wildlife holidays
- Canada bear viewing holiday at the Spirit Bear Lodge Number 1
- Canada bear viewing holiday in the Bella Coola Valley – Number 2
- Canada bear viewing holiday on Vancouver Island – Number 3
- Canada bear viewing holiday in the Cariboo Mountains – Number 4
- Canada bear viewing holiday in Khutzeymateen Grizzly Bear Sanctuary – Number 5
- How to see all 3 species of bears in Canada in the one ultimate Canada wildlife holiday
- Why searching for the Spirit Bear is so much more than just a wildlife safari
- Why Grizzly Bear Lodge is the best place for bear viewing in Knight Inlet
- Why you should visit Vancouver Island for some of the best grizzly bear tours in Canada
- Bella Coola Valley -Grizzly Bears, glaciers and bald eagles!
- How to organise your ultimate Canada bear watching holiday
Pssst… pass it on
If you like what we do, tell someone! Spread the word and you'll also be entered into our monthly prize draw.