Canada – Path Less Travelled
6 days from £2375*
Canada Wildlife Holiday with an intimate look at brown bears and the local wildlife through the eyes of a local. Stay in a beautiful riverside two bedroom wilderness lodge with your own private guide. Small group river drifts and wilderness walks looking for brown and black bears.
10 days from £5200*
Spirit Bear cruise in the luxurious MV Swell through the spectacular Great Bear Rainforest. Chance to see Humpback Whales, Orcas, Grizzly Bears and the elusive Spirit or 'Ghost' bear.
8 days from £1100*
Custom Brazil wildlife tour with a focus on the untouched Amazon. To really see the best Amazon wildlife and get away from the noise of the city, you need to fly west towards Tefe!
7 days from £990*
Canada wildlife tour which provides a magical four-day camping and kayaking trip looking for the Orcas of Johnstone strait with a full day tour to Knight Inlet for Grizzly Bears.
7 days from £7900*
Polar Bear Safari visiting the famous Mother and Cubs Polar Bear Lodge with Churchill Wild.
7 days from £2350*
Canada wildlife tour visiting the beautiful Khutzeymateen Grizzly Bear Sanctuary, located close to Prince Rupert in Northern British Colombia.
7 days from £2390*
Churchill Tour in the summer focusing on multiple boat safaris in the Hudson Bay to see a large number of Beluga Whales. Also an outside chance of seeing Polar Bears hungry for food.
11 days from £4070*
Canada wildlife tour with a Wolf Safari in the remote Sub-Arctic Tundra as we, and the Wolves, follow the Caribou Migration
6 days from £1950*
Canada wildlife tour viewing Grizzly and Black Bears with a chance to see Wolves on an active, hiking trip in the Cariboo Mountains
7 days from £1985*
Canada Wildlife Tour and Grizzly Bear boat safari in the beautiful Cariboo Mountains; following the Grizzly Bears and other wildlife through the different seasons with an expert local guide.
7 days from £1670*
Canada wildlife holiday and Grizzly Bear viewing in Campbell River followed by a Black Bear Safari at Zeballos; chance to see bears from your balcony!
6 days from £3150*
Canada Wildlife Holiday and Spirit Bear Safari in the heart of the Great Bear Rainforest. A fly-in tour from Vancouver to a remote First Nations owned lodge; activities are wildlife focused and can be physical. 2019 season already sold out, Book early for 2020 to avoid disappointment.
6 days from £2975*
Canada wildlife tour in the spectacular Bella Coola Valley; a mixture of walking safaris and boat drifts, as you view Grizzly Bears up close and personal with expert local guides.
- Bear viewing tours Vancouver Island the 3 places you must visit here for a Beartastic experience
- Vancouver Island wildlife tours – 3 places you wish you had visited but didn’t
- Spirit Bear Safari. Join us on the quest to see one of the worlds rarest bears
- Canada Wildlife Holidays which will blow your mind – Number 2
- Canada Wildlife Holidays which will blow your mind – Number 3
- Canada Wildlife Holidays which will blow your mind – Number 4
- Canada Wildlife Holidays which will blow your mind – Number 5
- How to plan your perfect Canada wildlife holiday
- Why May is a great time to visit British Colombia for wildlife?
- Vancouver Island wildlife holidays
- Canada bear viewing holiday at the Spirit Bear Lodge Number 1
- Canada bear viewing holiday in the Bella Coola Valley – Number 2
- Canada bear viewing holiday on Vancouver Island – Number 3
- Canada bear viewing holiday in the Cariboo Mountains – Number 4
- Canada bear viewing holiday in Khutzeymateen Grizzly Bear Sanctuary – Number 5
- How to see all 3 species of bears in Canada in the one ultimate Canada wildlife holiday
- Why searching for the Spirit Bear is so much more than just a wildlife safari
- Why Grizzly Bear Lodge is the best place for bear viewing in Knight Inlet
- Why you should visit Vancouver Island for some of the best grizzly bear tours in Canada
- Bella Coola Valley -Grizzly Bears, glaciers and bald eagles!
Pssst… pass it on
If you like what we do, tell someone! Spread the word and you'll also be entered into our monthly prize draw.