Canada – Just Bears
6 days from £3785*
Churchill, Canada, peak season polar bear tours
Although peak season in Churchill begins around October 15th; with good advance planning and taking into account recent milder weather conditions - which we have seen in Churchill in the last 10 years - we would strongly advise you to book in the month of November. As soon as the colder weather arrives and the first snows settle on the ground, you will start to see more polar bears massing on the tundra close to the west coast of the Hudson Bay. This is polar bear behaviour driven purely by instinct, as they wait in the first place on the whole vast Hudson Bay coast to ice up.
6 days from £2050*
Canada Wildlife Holiday with an intimate look at brown bears and the local wildlife through the eyes of a local. Stay in a beautiful riverside two bedroom wilderness lodge with your own private guide. Small group river drifts and wilderness walks looking for brown and black bears.
10 days from £5200*
Spirit Bear cruise in the luxurious MV Swell through the spectacular Great Bear Rainforest. Chance to see Humpback Whales, Orcas, Grizzly Bears and the elusive Spirit or 'Ghost' bear.
7 days from £990*
Canada wildlife tour which provides a magical four-day camping and kayaking trip looking for the Orcas of Johnstone strait with a full day tour to Knight Inlet for Grizzly Bears.
10 days from £3950*
Canada wildlife holiday with a magical combination of the world famous Rocky Mountanieer Train taking you on a spectacular journey through the Canadian Rockies. Followed by a fly-in tour from Vancouver to the majestic Bella Coola Valley. Since 2003 Wildlife Trails clients have been enjoying one of the most natural ways to view brown bears, as you drift down the Atnarko river seeing bears fishing for salmon, hundreds of bald eagles and maybe even the odd black bear.
7 days from £2200*
Canada wildlife holiday with the full 4 night stay at world famous Knight Inlet on this very special bear safari. Grizzly Bear Lodge is located between the best location to see Orcas in the wild - Johstone Strait - and one of the best brown bear viewing sites in North America; it really does have it all. Chances to see brown and blacks bears, as well as humpbacks, orcas, dolphins, otters and porposies.
7 days from £7900*
Polar Bear Safari visiting the famous Mother and Cubs Polar Bear Lodge with Churchill Wild.
7 days from £7900*
Canada polar bear tour with Churchill Wild
The ultimate polar bear tour in Churchill as you head away from the crowds and fly out by bushplane or helicopter to a remote wilderness lodge at Dymond Lake. The owners of Churchill Wild have solely focused on the exclusive polar bear lodge market and taken the experience to a higher level each year. They are the owners of Nanuk Lodge, Seal river lodge and Dymond Lake lodge. They have studied the migration of the polar bears through the summer and autumn seasons to ensure they fit the right polar bear viewing program to the right lodge - you really are in expert hands with Churchill Wild.
7 days from £2350*
Canada wildlife tour visiting the beautiful Khutzeymateen Grizzly Bear Sanctuary, located close to Prince Rupert in Northern British Colombia.
7 days from £1985*
Canada Wildlife Tour and Grizzly Bear boat safari in the beautiful Cariboo Mountains; following the Grizzly Bears and other wildlife through the different seasons with an expert local guide.
6 days from £3150*
Canada Wildlife Holiday and Spirit Bear Safari in the heart of the Great Bear Rainforest. A fly-in tour from Vancouver to a remote First Nations owned lodge; activities are wildlife focused and can be physical. 2019 season already sold out, Book early for 2020 to avoid disappointment.
6 days from £2975*
Canada wildlife tour in the spectacular Bella Coola Valley; a mixture of walking safaris and boat drifts, as you view Grizzly Bears up close and personal with expert local guides.
- Vancouver Island wildlife tours – 3 places you wish you had visited but didn’t
- Spirit Bear Safari. Join us on the quest to see one of the worlds rarest bears
- Canada Wildlife Holidays which will blow your mind – Number 2
- Canada Wildlife Holidays which will blow your mind – Number 3
- Canada Wildlife Holidays which will blow your mind – Number 4
- Canada Wildlife Holidays which will blow your mind – Number 5
- How to plan your perfect Canada wildlife holiday
- Why May is a great time to visit British Colombia for wildlife?
- Vancouver Island wildlife holidays
- Canada bear viewing holiday at the Spirit Bear Lodge Number 1
- Canada bear viewing holiday in the Bella Coola Valley – Number 2
- Canada bear viewing holiday on Vancouver Island – Number 3
- Canada bear viewing holiday in the Cariboo Mountains – Number 4
- Canada bear viewing holiday in Khutzeymateen Grizzly Bear Sanctuary – Number 5
- How to see all 3 species of bears in Canada in the one ultimate Canada wildlife holiday
- Why searching for the Spirit Bear is so much more than just a wildlife safari
- Why Grizzly Bear Lodge is the best place for bear viewing in Knight Inlet
- Why you should visit Vancouver Island for some of the best grizzly bear tours in Canada
- Bella Coola Valley -Grizzly Bears, glaciers and bald eagles!
- How to organise your ultimate Canada bear watching holiday
Pssst… pass it on
If you like what we do, tell someone! Spread the word and you'll also be entered into our monthly prize draw.