Alaska – Photographic Safaris
13 days from £6950*
If you are going to visit one of the most iconic bear viewing lodges in the world, then for sure you are going to want to return from your trip with some stunning photographs. We put you in the right place, at the right time of year, with ex BBC photographer, film maker and conservationist, Trai Anfield as your personal guide.
8 days from £2250*
Alaska bear safari where you have the chance to see Brown and Black Bears on the same Alaska wildlife tour. Your adventure starts with a fly-in brown bear viewing tour to Pack Creek, followed by a visit to Wrangell Island, where you can see both brown bears and black bears fishing for salmon. Throw in a chance to see Humpbacks bubble netting in Auke Bay and you have a classic budget Alaska wildlife Holiday
7 days from £3450*
Polar bear tour to the vast Arctic National wildlife refuge, home to a large numbers of polar bears, caribou, icebergs and stunning northern light displays at the nights close in.
15 days from £3795*
Alaska wildlife tour with incredible diversity. From glacier viewing and whale watching in Gustavus, you head north by train to Denali national park and then finish your tour with a self-drive down the beautiful Kenai peninsula and a fly-in tour to Brooks Falls for grizzly bears.
7 days from £1890*
Alaska wildlife holiday, including a grizzly bear safari at Pack Creek by floatplane and multiple days of whale watching at Juneau for the chance to see Humpback Whales Bubble Netting and fully body breeches.
- Photography with Trai Anfield
- Top 5 Alaska bear tours
- Alaska Bear safari photographing the bears of Kodiak Island
- Best place to see bears in Alaska - Brooks Falls Lodge
- Best place to see bears in Alaska - Lake Clark National Park
- Best place to see bears in Alaska - Katmai National Park
- Best time of year to visit Alaska for bears
- What are the best places to see Whales in Alaska?
- Black Bear Facts Why they are good at climbing trees?
- Alaska Wildlife Floatplanes, Boats and Bears!
- Alaska Wildlife Brown Bears mother and cubs
- How to photograph Brown Bears in Alaska
- Alaska wildlife tour - The glory of Katmai and its Grizzly Bears
- Alaska wildlife tour - Why do photographers rate this Grizzly Bear safari so highly?
Pssst… pass it on
If you like what we do, tell someone! Spread the word and you'll also be entered into our monthly prize draw.