Alaska – Road Trips
7 days from £2220*
An incredible road trip down the beautiful Kenai Peninsula; giving you the chance to watch bears catching salmon at Brooks Falls, before discovering an undiscovered gem at Wolverine Creek, where they work so hard for incredible bear action.
13 days from £5200*
This grizzly bear safari visits the two most iconic locations for bear viewing in Alaska; Brooks Falls and Katmai national park. Because a stay in Brooks Lodge must be booked at least a year and a half in advance, this special Alaska tour makes use of a fly-in tour to Brooks from Homer, followed by a stay at the superb Katmai wilderness lodge.
15 days from £3795*
Alaska wildlife tour with incredible diversity. From glacier viewing and whale watching in Gustavus, you head north by train to Denali national park and then finish your tour with a self-drive down the beautiful Kenai peninsula and a fly-in tour to Brooks Falls for grizzly bears.
7 days from £2145*
Grizzly bear safari to Redoubt Bay and self-drive or train extension to the Kenai Peninsula for Whales, Glaciers and Sea Birds on this bespoke Alaska wildlife tour.
13 days from £3090*
Alaska wildlife holiday visiting Denali National Park, whale watching in Prince William Sound, and including a fly-in Grizzly Bear safari to the world famous Brooks Falls.
- Alaska Bear viewing; using science to predict the best time to see bears in Alaska
- Why Alaska is the Holy Grail for grizzly bear viewing
- Photography with Trai Anfield
- Top 5 Alaska bear tours
- Alaska Bear safari photographing the bears of Kodiak Island
- Best place to see bears in Alaska - Brooks Falls Lodge
- Best place to see bears in Alaska - Lake Clark National Park
- Best place to see bears in Alaska - Katmai National Park
- Best time of year to visit Alaska for bears
- What are the best places to see Whales in Alaska?
- Black Bear Facts Why they are good at climbing trees?
- Alaska Wildlife Floatplanes, Boats and Bears!
- Alaska Wildlife Brown Bears mother and cubs
- How to photograph Brown Bears in Alaska
- Alaska wildlife tour - The glory of Katmai and its Grizzly Bears
- Alaska wildlife tour - Why do photographers rate this Grizzly Bear safari so highly?
Pssst… pass it on
If you like what we do, tell someone! Spread the word and you'll also be entered into our monthly prize draw.