Alaska – Great Value
7 days from £2220*
An incredible road trip down the beautiful Kenai Peninsula; giving you the chance to watch bears catching salmon at Brooks Falls, before discovering an undiscovered gem at Wolverine Creek, where they work so hard for incredible bear action.
8 days from £2250*
Alaska bear safari where you have the chance to see Brown and Black Bears on the same Alaska wildlife tour. Your adventure starts with a fly-in brown bear viewing tour to Pack Creek, followed by a visit to Wrangell Island, where you can see both brown bears and black bears fishing for salmon. Throw in a chance to see Humpbacks bubble netting in Auke Bay and you have a classic budget Alaska wildlife Holiday
7 days from £1890*
Alaska wildlife holiday, including a grizzly bear safari at Pack Creek by floatplane and multiple days of whale watching at Juneau for the chance to see Humpback Whales Bubble Netting and fully body breeches.
7 days from £2145*
Grizzly bear safari to Redoubt Bay and self-drive or train extension to the Kenai Peninsula for Whales, Glaciers and Sea Birds on this bespoke Alaska wildlife tour.
13 days from £3090*
Alaska wildlife holiday visiting Denali National Park, whale watching in Prince William Sound, and including a fly-in Grizzly Bear safari to the world famous Brooks Falls.
7 days from £2050*
Alaska wildlife tour visiting the famous Brooks Falls Lodge for 4 nights on this amazing Grizzly Bear Safari.
- Alaska Bear viewing; using science to predict the best time to see bears in Alaska
- Why Alaska is the Holy Grail for grizzly bear viewing
- Photography with Trai Anfield
- Top 5 Alaska bear tours
- Alaska Bear safari photographing the bears of Kodiak Island
- Best place to see bears in Alaska - Brooks Falls Lodge
- Best place to see bears in Alaska - Lake Clark National Park
- Best place to see bears in Alaska - Katmai National Park
- Best time of year to visit Alaska for bears
- What are the best places to see Whales in Alaska?
- Black Bear Facts Why they are good at climbing trees?
- Alaska Wildlife Floatplanes, Boats and Bears!
- Alaska Wildlife Brown Bears mother and cubs
- How to photograph Brown Bears in Alaska
- Alaska wildlife tour - The glory of Katmai and its Grizzly Bears
- Alaska wildlife tour - Why do photographers rate this Grizzly Bear safari so highly?
Pssst… pass it on
If you like what we do, tell someone! Spread the word and you'll also be entered into our monthly prize draw.