Uganda – Just Gorillas
4 days from £2450*
Gorilla Trekking in Uganda for those travellers short on time or adding a gorilla trek to an existing savannah safari in Tanzania or Kenya. To ensure connectivity and a stress free transfer, we include 1 night in Entebbe and 2 nights at the highly respected Buhoma Lodge. One gorilla permit per person.
5 days from £1690*
Gorilla trekking in Uganda with your own private vehicle and experty naturalist, staying in simple but charming mid-range accommodation. Great Uganda safari for those on a budget and who have limited time.
8 days from £2860*
Gorilla safari in Uganda visiting Queen Elizabeth National Park, Ishasha, Nkuringo and Lake Mburo on this custom Uganda safari.
- Gorilla Trekking Uganda - Best time to travel; month by month guide!
- Gorilla Trekking Uganda – Murchison Falls national park in the spotlight!
- Gorilla Trekking – Road trip in Uganda, looking for Leopard and Silverback Gorillas
- Gorilla Trekking – Road Trip in Uganda; crater lakes, tree-climbing lions and 8 Volcanoes!
- Gorilla Trekking Uganda - Road Trip to Murchison, Kibale, Queen Elizabeth and Bwindi
- What’s the difference between Gorilla Trekking in Uganda and Rwanda?
- On a Budget? Sense of Aventure? Wild Camping in Uganda 5% off Book Now
- Maximise your experience! Two countries, two gorilla treks 5% off Book Now
- Would you like a luxury gorilla safari? Stay in the finest lodges? 5% off Book Now
- Follow the path less travelled. Loose the crowds 5% off Book Now
- Only have 3 days to go Gorilla Trekking? Short and Sweet! 5% off Book Now
- Gorilla trekking in Uganda on a Budget - Timing is everything
- Gorilla trekking Uganda - My first encounter with a Mountain Gorilla
- Silverback Gorilla facts, Uganda wildlife
- Gorilla trekking Uganda - A Silverback Gorilla and an erupting Volcano!
- Gorilla trekking Uganda - A Mountain Gorilla safari in Buhoma (Bwindi)
- Gorilla Trekking Uganda - The best locations to see Mountain Gorillas!
- Gorilla trekking in Uganda - A step by step guide through this wonderful country!
- Gorilla trekking in Uganda or Rwanda for 2015 - is it safe?
Pssst… pass it on
If you like what we do, tell someone! Spread the word and you'll also be entered into our monthly prize draw.