India – Ultimate India
9 days from £2475*
Chance to see one of the rarest bears on earth, as we head into beautiful Ladakh in search of the elusive Himalayan Bear. You will stay in a comfortable homestay with western facilities and enjoy four full days of moderate trekking; looking to find and photograph this beautiful Apex Predator.
21 days from £4995*
Wildlife Trails and professional photographer/ film maker Trai Anfield have designed an unrushed wildlife and cultural journey through some of India's most beautiful tiger sanctuaries, leopard habitat and peaceful tribal communities, who continue to live the same lifestyle as they have for centuries. Tadoba and Ranthambhore national park have been two of the most productive parks for wild tiger sightings in recent years; however there is so much more than just tigers to photograph in India. Including the Holi colour festival in stunning Udaipur, we arrive at the best possible time to capture all of this excitement, variety and beauty in India's rural landscapes.
25 days from £4500*
Surely the ultimate Indian wildlife tour and big cat safari as you have the genuine chance to see Snow Leopard, Tigers, Leopards and Lions in the same unique Indian safari.
14 days from £2380*
India tiger safari focusing on the stunning predators, with 7 jeep safaris at Ranthambhore looking for tigers, 6 jeep safaris at a leopard hotpsot in rural Rajasthan and 6 jeep safaris at Sasan Gir the last stronghold of Asiatic lions
- Jeep reservations open early…hurry to get the best seats!
- Best India wildlife tours – Gujarat Wildlife Safari – The Magic of the West!
- Best India wildlife tours – The magic of a stay in an Assam Wildlife Sanctuary
- Best India wildlife tours – Walk in the footsteps of Jim Corbett!
- Best India wildlife tours. Tiger heaven in Central India
- Best India wildlife tours – Tiger and Leopards in Rajasthan
- Snow Leopard tour in Ladakh India
- Best place in India to see Tigers – Top 5 Tiger Reserves in India
- When is the best time to visit Kaziranga national park in Assam?
- How to visit the Sunderbans tiger reserve
- India wildlife holiday – Pench national park – the tiger reserve the BBC made famous!
- India wildlife holiday – Bandhavgarh tiger reserve back with a BANG!
- India wildlife holiday – the rise and rise of Ranthambhore national park
- India safari jeep bookings open…an update
- Jeep bookings open NOW!...Am I too late?
- Satpura national park – if tigers are difficult to see here; why visit?
- Everthing you need to know about Kaziranga and its Rhinos
- Red Panda facts
- The rise and rise of ‘Superstar’ tigers
- Best time of year to see tigers in India?
Pssst… pass it on
If you like what we do, tell someone! Spread the word and you'll also be entered into our monthly prize draw.