India – Tigers & Mughals
21 days from £4995*
Wildlife Trails and professional photographer/ film maker Trai Anfield have designed an unrushed wildlife and cultural journey through some of India's most beautiful tiger sanctuaries, leopard habitat and peaceful tribal communities, who continue to live the same lifestyle as they have for centuries. Tadoba and Ranthambhore national park have been two of the most productive parks for wild tiger sightings in recent years; however there is so much more than just tigers to photograph in India. Including the Holi colour festival in stunning Udaipur, we arrive at the best possible time to capture all of this excitement, variety and beauty in India's rural landscapes.
16 days from £1800*
India wildlife tour visiting the classic Rajasthan cities of Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer and Jaipur with a tiger safari in Ranthambhore
9 days from £1320*
Indian wildlife tour for a family of four (or a group of friends), with three days of private jeep safaris inside Ranthambhore, plus local wildlife and cultural focused excursions. Moving 'off the beaten track' in to rural Rajasthan for a stay at the stunning Ramathra Fort before finishing with 'must-see' Agra and the Taj Mahal on this well-paced and varied Indian wildlife tour.
16 days from £2625*
India wildlife tour and tiger safari at the best tiger sanctuaries for photography; Ranthambhore and Bandhavgarh, with must see 'bucket-list' sites of Agra and Varanasi.
9 days from £3520*
India wildlife tour with luxury tiger safari in India using the magnificent Oberoi properties in Delhi, Ranthambhore and Agra. Each year the Oberoi groups reduce their prices by approximately 30-40% for tiger safaris and city tours taking place during the heat of the Indian summer - mid-April until the end of June. Great opportunity for those clients who can handle the heat to enjoy a truly luxurious tiger safari.
- India safari jeep bookings open…an update
- Jeep bookings open NOW!...Am I too late?
- Everthing you need to know about Kaziranga and its Rhinos
- Red Panda facts
- The rise and rise of ‘Superstar’ tigers
- Best time of year to see tigers in India?
- Tiger Safari India Panna national park - The tiger rises again like the Phoenix
- Indian wildlife safari - The last Asiatic Lions on the Planet
- Tiger Safari India - Tadoba national park; from obscurity to big hitter in one year!
- Tiger Safari India - Nagzira national park where the legend of the huge male tiger Jai was born!
- Tiger and Leopard safari in India and Sri Lanka -Which parks to visit?
- Tiger Safari India - Bandhavgarh National Park – Rock Star tigers and their groupies!
- Tiger Safari India Which side of Kanha National Park should I stay?
- Trai Anfield Photography Profile
- Tiger Safari India The magic of Pench National Park
- Tiger Safari India Ranthambhore - the zone system explained!
- Tiger Safari india Why visit Jim Corbett national park?
- Tiger safari Ranthambhore - Do tiger siblings get along as adults?
- When is a man-eating tiger a man-eater?
- South India wildlife - Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary
Pssst… pass it on
If you like what we do, tell someone! Spread the word and you'll also be entered into our monthly prize draw.