India – Small Group Tours
10 days from £2750*
Is it really possible to see the legendary Black Panther in the beautiful jungles of India? Normally the answer is clearly no and in national parks with high tiger densities it is difficult to see a 'normal' leopard, let alone a Melanistic one. However, on a recent trip to India I bumped into a wildlife guide who has spent the last few years working in and around Nagarhole national park. At this very moment there is a male Black Panther who is dominant (this is key) over standard coloured male leopards and therefore 'relatively' bold when it comes to being seen by photographers.
16 days from £3650*
A confirmed departure for April 2018. Maximum 4 persons per jeep, with 8 safaris in Tadoba, 4 in Pench, 6 in each of Bandhavgarh and Ranthambhore - a 'best of' tour.
11 days from £2070*
With 7 jeep safaris at Pench and 7 at Bandhavgarh you have at least 14 opportunities to capture the highlights, a fly-in small group in March/ April 2018.
9 days from £3000*
Red Panda safari in Singalila National Park staying 7 nights in Habres Nest Kaiakata, accompanied by a private expert naturalist
21 days from £4995*
Wildlife Trails and professional photographer/ film maker Trai Anfield have designed an unrushed wildlife and cultural journey through some of India's most beautiful tiger sanctuaries, leopard habitat and peaceful tribal communities, who continue to live the same lifestyle as they have for centuries. Tadoba and Ranthambhore national park have been two of the most productive parks for wild tiger sightings in recent years; however there is so much more than just tigers to photograph in India. Including the Holi colour festival in stunning Udaipur, we arrive at the best possible time to capture all of this excitement, variety and beauty in India's rural landscapes.
- India wildlife holiday – the rise and rise of Ranthambhore national park
- India safari jeep bookings open…an update
- Jeep bookings open NOW!...Am I too late?
- Satpura national park – if tigers are difficult to see here; why visit?
- Everthing you need to know about Kaziranga and its Rhinos
- Red Panda facts
- The rise and rise of ‘Superstar’ tigers
- Best time of year to see tigers in India?
- Tiger Safari India Panna national park - The tiger rises again like the Phoenix
- Indian wildlife safari - The last Asiatic Lions on the Planet
- Tiger Safari India - Tadoba national park; from obscurity to big hitter in one year!
- Tiger Safari India - Nagzira national park where the legend of the huge male tiger Jai was born!
- Tiger and Leopard safari in India and Sri Lanka -Which parks to visit?
- Tiger Safari India - Bandhavgarh National Park – Rock Star tigers and their groupies!
- Tiger Safari India Which side of Kanha National Park should I stay?
- Trai Anfield Photography Profile
- Tiger Safari India The magic of Pench National Park
- Tiger Safari India Ranthambhore - the zone system explained!
- Tiger Safari india Why visit Jim Corbett national park?
- Tiger safari Ranthambhore - Do tiger siblings get along as adults?
Pssst… pass it on
If you like what we do, tell someone! Spread the word and you'll also be entered into our monthly prize draw.