India – Small Group Tours
9 days from £2475*
Chance to see one of the rarest bears on earth, as we head into beautiful Ladakh in search of the elusive Himalayan Bear. You will stay in a comfortable homestay with western facilities and enjoy four full days of moderate trekking; looking to find and photograph this beautiful Apex Predator.
15 days from £2760*
Small group departure in November, including the 'must-see' Golden Triangle, jeep safaris at Ranthambhore and an off the beaten track exploration of Rajasthan, accompanied by an expert local guide.
5 days from £845*
A realistic chance to see the elusive fishing cat during a 3 night stay in a sustainable tourism project in the Kolkata-Howrah rural landscape.
10 days from £2750*
The Indian Monsoon is one of the best times to see Wild Dogs and their pups. Also excellent for Leopards and a slight chance to see the amazing Black Panther; who we photographed in March 2018.
16 days from £3130*
Exciting 'best of' Gujurat, with the Little and Great Rann of Kutch, lion safaris at Sasan Gir and looking for blackbuck, hyena and wolf at Velavadar. Small group departure planned for November.
4 days from £760*
Ground breaking short safari to the world famous Sunderbans tiger reserve in your own private houseboat.
9 days from £3690*
Incredible opportunity to observe and photograph one of the rarest small cats in the world from an exclusive specialist hide.
15 days from £4150*
10% discount if you book this tour in September 2018.
We promise you the most spectacular, wildlife focused tour, ever put together for North East India. We have put together visits to two World Heritage sites in Kaziranga and Manas, combined with stunning 'off the beaten track' locations, such as Gibbon sanctuary, Pakke and Nameri, to bring you Rhino, Elephants, Hoolock Gibbons, Golden Langur and Hornbills galore.
10 days from £2750*
Is it really possible to see the legendary Black Panther in the beautiful jungles of India? Normally the answer is clearly no and in national parks with high tiger densities it is difficult to see a 'normal' leopard, let alone a Melanistic one. However, on a recent trip to India I bumped into a wildlife guide who has spent the last few years working in and around Nagarhole national park. At this very moment there is a male Black Panther who is dominant (this is key) over standard coloured male leopards and therefore 'relatively' bold when it comes to being seen by photographers.
16 days from £3290*
A planned departure for April 2019. Maximum 4 persons per jeep, with 7+ safaris in Ranrthambhore, 4 in Pench, 6 in each of Bandhavgarh and Tadoba - a 'best of' tour.
9 days from £1940*
With 5 jeep safaris at Pench and 6 at Tadoba you have at least 11 opportunities to capture the highlights, a fly-in small group in April 2019.
11 days from £2980*
Red Panda safari in Singalila National Park staying 7 nights in Habres Nest Kaiakata (March 2019), accompanied by a private expert naturalist, maximum 8 guests.
21 days from £4995*
Wildlife Trails and professional photographer/ film maker Trai Anfield have designed an unrushed wildlife and cultural journey through some of India's most beautiful tiger sanctuaries, leopard habitat and peaceful tribal communities, who continue to live the same lifestyle as they have for centuries. Tadoba and Ranthambhore national park have been two of the most productive parks for wild tiger sightings in recent years; however there is so much more than just tigers to photograph in India. Including the Holi colour festival in stunning Udaipur, we arrive at the best possible time to capture all of this excitement, variety and beauty in India's rural landscapes.
13 days from £3590*
Snow Leopard safari designed for comfort, not hardship. Located in the small community of Ulley and staying in local community hardships; you are right in the middle of some of the best Snow Leopard habitat in the Himalayas.
- Ranthambhore safari changes
- Profile on India Wildlife Guide Avijit Dutta
- Jeep reservations open early…hurry to get the best seats!
- Best India wildlife tours – Gujarat Wildlife Safari – The Magic of the West!
- Best India wildlife tours – The magic of a stay in an Assam Wildlife Sanctuary
- Best India wildlife tours – Walk in the footsteps of Jim Corbett!
- Best India wildlife tours. Tiger heaven in Central India
- Best India wildlife tours – Tiger and Leopards in Rajasthan
- Snow Leopard tour in Ladakh India
- Best place in India to see Tigers – Top 5 Tiger Reserves in India
- When is the best time to visit Kaziranga national park in Assam?
- How to visit the Sunderbans tiger reserve
- India wildlife holiday – Pench national park – the tiger reserve the BBC made famous!
- India wildlife holiday – Bandhavgarh tiger reserve back with a BANG!
- India wildlife holiday – the rise and rise of Ranthambhore national park
- India safari jeep bookings open…an update
- Jeep bookings open NOW!...Am I too late?
- Satpura national park – if tigers are difficult to see here; why visit?
- Everthing you need to know about Kaziranga and its Rhinos
- Red Panda facts
Pssst… pass it on
If you like what we do, tell someone! Spread the word and you'll also be entered into our monthly prize draw.