India – Road Trips
8 days from £1540*
India wildlife tour in the beautiful state of Kerala, with a focus on simple walking and camping safaris inside Periyar tiger reserve, followed by two full days in Thattekad; one of the premier birding spots in this beautiful state.
16 days from £1800*
India wildlife tour visiting the classic Rajasthan cities of Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer and Jaipur with a tiger safari in Ranthambhore
16 days from £2625*
India wildlife tour and tiger safari at the best tiger sanctuaries for photography; Ranthambhore and Bandhavgarh, with must see 'bucket-list' sites of Agra and Varanasi.
13 days from £2890*
India wildlife tour of Gujurat, with 6 days exploring the Little Rann of Kutch and Velavadar, before 8 private safaris at Sasan Gir. A unique and bespoke Indian wildlife holiday exploring the rich wildlife heritage of the far west of India.
10 days from £925*
Best Exotic Marigold Hotel - Follow the cast of this enchanting film starring Dame Judi Dench with the option to extend the tour with a visit to Ranthambhore Tiger Sanctuary and actually stay in the 'Best Exotic Marigold Hotel'
9 days from £1390*
Tiger Safari in Ranthambhore with 7 jeep safaris (no canters!), maximum of 4 people per jeep and then a beautiful private drive, with your own guide, to Ramathra Fort - evening drives possible!
- India safari jeep bookings open…an update
- Jeep bookings open NOW!...Am I too late?
- Everthing you need to know about Kaziranga and its Rhinos
- Red Panda facts
- The rise and rise of ‘Superstar’ tigers
- Best time of year to see tigers in India?
- Tiger Safari India Panna national park - The tiger rises again like the Phoenix
- Indian wildlife safari - The last Asiatic Lions on the Planet
- Tiger Safari India - Tadoba national park; from obscurity to big hitter in one year!
- Tiger Safari India - Nagzira national park where the legend of the huge male tiger Jai was born!
- Tiger and Leopard safari in India and Sri Lanka -Which parks to visit?
- Tiger Safari India - Bandhavgarh National Park – Rock Star tigers and their groupies!
- Tiger Safari India Which side of Kanha National Park should I stay?
- Trai Anfield Photography Profile
- Tiger Safari India The magic of Pench National Park
- Tiger Safari India Ranthambhore - the zone system explained!
- Tiger Safari india Why visit Jim Corbett national park?
- Tiger safari Ranthambhore - Do tiger siblings get along as adults?
- When is a man-eating tiger a man-eater?
- South India wildlife - Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary
Pssst… pass it on
If you like what we do, tell someone! Spread the word and you'll also be entered into our monthly prize draw.