India – Photo Tours
7 days from £1750*
We have designed this tiger safari at Tadoba national park specifically for keen wildlife photographers. Not only are you staying at the best India wildlife lodge in Tadoba to access two different entrance gates, we also limit the number of photographers in each jeep to 3 and enjoy a total of 10 jeep safaris inside the park
18 days from £4500*
Tiger and Leopard Safari in India and Sri Lanka
There is something very special about embarking on a big cat safari in Asia where you have the chance to see tigers and leopards in the same trip. Of course this is possible in India alone, but often the quality of the leopard sightings is not on a par with what you will observe in Sri Lanka. The simple reason for this is the big cat hierachy that exists in India, where tigers, simply through their size and aggression out compete the resident leopards.
21 days from £4995*
Wildlife Trails and professional photographer/ film maker Trai Anfield have designed an unrushed wildlife and cultural journey through some of India's most beautiful tiger sanctuaries, leopard habitat and peaceful tribal communities, who continue to live the same lifestyle as they have for centuries. Tadoba and Ranthambhore national park have been two of the most productive parks for wild tiger sightings in recent years; however there is so much more than just tigers to photograph in India. Including the Holi colour festival in stunning Udaipur, we arrive at the best possible time to capture all of this excitement, variety and beauty in India's rural landscapes.
14 days from £4920*
India Tiger Photography Safari Tour, Gharials & the Taj Mahal: 14 safaris at Tadoba, 8 boat safaris at Chambal, the Holi colour festival and a visit to the Taj Mahal, under the expert guidance of John Wright an experienced photography tutor and regular visitor to India for more than 10 years.
- India safari jeep bookings open…an update
- Jeep bookings open NOW!...Am I too late?
- Everthing you need to know about Kaziranga and its Rhinos
- Red Panda facts
- The rise and rise of ‘Superstar’ tigers
- Best time of year to see tigers in India?
- Tiger Safari India Panna national park - The tiger rises again like the Phoenix
- Indian wildlife safari - The last Asiatic Lions on the Planet
- Tiger Safari India - Tadoba national park; from obscurity to big hitter in one year!
- Tiger Safari India - Nagzira national park where the legend of the huge male tiger Jai was born!
- Tiger and Leopard safari in India and Sri Lanka -Which parks to visit?
- Tiger Safari India - Bandhavgarh National Park – Rock Star tigers and their groupies!
- Tiger Safari India Which side of Kanha National Park should I stay?
- Trai Anfield Photography Profile
- Tiger Safari India The magic of Pench National Park
- Tiger Safari India Ranthambhore - the zone system explained!
- Tiger Safari india Why visit Jim Corbett national park?
- Tiger safari Ranthambhore - Do tiger siblings get along as adults?
- When is a man-eating tiger a man-eater?
- South India wildlife - Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary
Pssst… pass it on
If you like what we do, tell someone! Spread the word and you'll also be entered into our monthly prize draw.