India – Great Value
5 days from £690*
This short leopard safari in India introduces the visitor to a spectacular, arid region of southern Rajasthan, where the big cat which dominates, has spots not stripes. Here on this private India wildlife holiday, you will go out with wildlife guides who have leopards in their blood and meet the colourful, proud Rabari tribals; who make a living off the land with their large herds of goats.
11 days from £2070*
With 7 jeep safaris at Pench and 7 at Bandhavgarh you have at least 14 opportunities to capture the highlights, a fly-in small group in March/ April 2018.
9 days from £1320*
Indian wildlife tour for a family of four (or a group of friends), with three days of private jeep safaris inside Ranthambhore, plus local wildlife and cultural focused excursions. Moving 'off the beaten track' in to rural Rajasthan for a stay at the stunning Ramathra Fort before finishing with 'must-see' Agra and the Taj Mahal on this well-paced and varied Indian wildlife tour.
10 days from £1930*
India wildlife tour with bespoke tiger safaris in Pench and Satpura; this wonderful combination of parks offers diversity in both wildlife viewed and mode of transport used. Visitor numbers are strictly controlled in Satpura, producing a more relaxed and serene wildlife holiday, with good chance for Sloth Bear, Wild Dog, Gaur and Leopard.
16 days from £2750*
India wildlife tour and bespoke tiger safari visiting Ranthambhore, Kanha and Bandhavgarh, with 7+ jeep safaris in each park - triple your chances on this tiger lovers epic tour of the three most famous tiger sanctuaries in India.
12 days from £2020*
India wildlife tour and bespoke tiger safari visiting Ranthambhore and Kanha; the perfect combination for the best tiger safari. This is a 'slow safari' with a more relaxed pace allowing 8 jeep safaris in both parks. Great value for this Indian wildlife holiday.
11 days from £1440*
India wildlife tour and 'slow safari' to Ranthambhore tiger sanctuary, with 7 jeep safaris (maximum of 4 people per jeep) and 2 nights in both Bharatpur and Chambal; with 2 private boat safaris. A rich and varied Indian wildlife holiday for those looking to keep travel between parks to a minimum.
7 days from £1160*
India wildlife tour visiting Panna National Park; fly-in bespoke tour from Delhi via the temples of Khajuraho with 6 private jeep safaris and 1 private boat safari, as you take the path less travelled on this 'slow safari'.
12 days from £1695*
India wildlife tour and bespoke tiger safari visiting Ranthambhore and Bandhavgarh, with a total of 16 jeep safaris/ excursions in two of the best parks in the world to see wild tigers - stay at the best Indian wildlife lodges with the best guides!
8 days from £975*
India wildlife tour in Bandhavgarh, with 8 private jeep safaris and a minimum of three of these safaris in the premium ‘Tala’ zone - we aim to please!
7 days from £990*
India wildlife tour in the spectacular Ranthambhore National Park. Wildlife Trails has been visiting since 97 - no one knows it better! Best Guides, friendly lodges, maximum of 4 people in a jeep, and no funny business!
- India safari jeep bookings open…an update
- Jeep bookings open NOW!...Am I too late?
- Everthing you need to know about Kaziranga and its Rhinos
- Red Panda facts
- The rise and rise of ‘Superstar’ tigers
- Best time of year to see tigers in India?
- Tiger Safari India Panna national park - The tiger rises again like the Phoenix
- Indian wildlife safari - The last Asiatic Lions on the Planet
- Tiger Safari India - Tadoba national park; from obscurity to big hitter in one year!
- Tiger Safari India - Nagzira national park where the legend of the huge male tiger Jai was born!
- Tiger and Leopard safari in India and Sri Lanka -Which parks to visit?
- Tiger Safari India - Bandhavgarh National Park – Rock Star tigers and their groupies!
- Tiger Safari India Which side of Kanha National Park should I stay?
- Trai Anfield Photography Profile
- Tiger Safari India The magic of Pench National Park
- Tiger Safari India Ranthambhore - the zone system explained!
- Tiger Safari india Why visit Jim Corbett national park?
- Tiger safari Ranthambhore - Do tiger siblings get along as adults?
- When is a man-eating tiger a man-eater?
- South India wildlife - Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary
Pssst… pass it on
If you like what we do, tell someone! Spread the word and you'll also be entered into our monthly prize draw.