Canada – Bears & Whales
14 days from £2290*
Canada wildlife holiday with grizzly bear tours on Vancouver Island. One of our most popular Canada bear watching holidays, as we visit both coasts looking for grizzly bears, black bears, humpack and gray whales and orcas. Great for those on a budget and who don't mind scenic drives!
15 days from £3715*
Signature Canada wildife holiday which well carefully crafted anf following immaculate timing gives you the chance to view and photograph all 3 species of North American bears. First we head to British Colombia where we can find the brown and black bears around Vancouver Island the the west coast of BC. Then we fly east to Churchill, Manitoba, for the very start of the Polar Bear season just inside of the Arctic Circle. An incredible price for such wildlife diversity and uniqueness.
7 days from £2390*
Churchill Tour in the summer focusing on multiple boat safaris in the Hudson Bay to see large number of Beluga Whales. Also an outside chance of seeing Polar Bears hungry for food.
7 days from £1340*
Canada wildlife holiday with two full days of brown bear safaris to Knight Inlet and a Orca Safari in world famous Johnstone strait. Focus on beautiful wilderness setting and small group, expertly guided boat safaris.
7 days from £1670*
Canada wildlife holiday and Grizzly Bear viewing in Campbell River followed by a Black Bear Safari at Zeballos; chance to see bears from your balcony!
7 days from £2540*
Canada Wildlife Holiday and Grizzly Bear Safari at the famous Great Bear Lodge, with a full day Grizzly Bear Safari to Knight Inlet
6 days from £2790*
Canada Wildlife Holiday and Spirit Bear Safari in the heart of the Great Bear Rainforest. A fly-in tour from Vancouver to a remote First Nations owned lodge; activities are wildlife focused and can be physical.
7 days from £2510*
Canada Wildlife Holiday and Grizzly Bear Safari at a famous fly-in lodge with grizzly bear viewing at the famous Knight Inlet stand, followed by a Black Bear Safari and Whale Watching in Tofino.
8 days from £1345*
Canada bear safari with grizzly bear viewing at Knight Inlet, including two whale watching trips to see Orcas, as well as black bear safaris and whale watching at Tofino.
- Why May is a great time to visit British Colombia for wildlife?
- Vancouver Island wildlife holidays
- Canada bear viewing holiday at the Spirit Bear Lodge Number 1
- Canada bear viewing holiday in the Bella Coola Valley – Number 2
- Canada bear viewing holiday on Vancouver Island – Number 3
- Canada bear viewing holiday in the Cariboo Mountains – Number 4
- Canada bear viewing holiday in Khutzeymateen Grizzly Bear Sanctuary – Number 5
- How to see all 3 species of bears in Canada in the one ultimate Canada wildlife holiday
- Why searching for the Spirit Bear is so much more than just a wildlife safari
- Why Grizzly Bear Lodge is the best place for bear viewing in Knight Inlet
- Why you should visit Vancouver Island for some of the best grizzly bear tours in Canada
- Bella Coola Valley -Grizzly Bears, glaciers and bald eagles!
- How to organise your ultimate Canada bear watching holiday
- Bear viewing Canada - The Best Bits!
- Churchill Canada - Why peak season is best for polar bears!
- Churchill Canada Polar Bear tours - How to plan your trip!
- Bear viewing Vancouver Island - Best places to go!
- Canada Wildlife Holidays - Drifting with Brown Bears and Bald Eagles in Bella Coola
- Canada wildlife holiday at Spirit Bear Lodge
- Canada Wildlife Holiday. Why we choose Campbell River for bears and whales!
Pssst… pass it on
If you like what we do, tell someone! Spread the word and you'll also be entered into our monthly prize draw.