Botswana – Great Value
15 days from £1990*
This budget small group Botswana safari covers some of the best game reserves in Botswana, from the magic of Nxai Pan through the unique Okavango Delta and Moremi Game Reserve, to the famous Chobe National Park and its amazing elephants.
17 days from £2295*
Affordable Botswana wildlife tour visiting a broad spectrum of the best national parks and game reserves in Botswana. Visiting Central Kalahari Game Reserve, Okavango Delta, Moremi Game Reserve and Chobe National Park. Maximum of 8-12 participants.
11 days from £2825*
Botswana Wildlife Tour with your own private driver and vehicle, as you spend quality time in Moremi and Chobe - self drive option also possible!
9 days from £1790*
Botswana Safari with your own private driver and vehicle, as you spend quality in Naxi Pan and Makagikgadi - self-drive also possible!
16 days from £3400*
Botswana Safari with your own private driver and vehicle, as you spend quality time in the countries premier parks - perfect for serious wildlife enthusiasts and photographers!
15 days from £2050*
Botswana Wildlife Holiday visiting Khama Rhino Sanctuary, Okavango Delta, Moremi, Makgadikgadi Pans, Chobe and Victoria Falls - mixture of lodge, permanent camps and wild camping - an incredible price for Botswana!
16 days from £1620*
Botswana Wildlife Tour visiting the Kalahari, Okavango Delta and Chobe National Park on this small group tour - wilderness camping. Not all Botswana Safaris have to cost the earth!
- Chobe National Park Safari – Best places to go for wildlife
- Best places to see African Wild Dogs in Botswana
- Where are the best camps in Savuti, Botswana?
- Why do people always visit Khwai concession when in Botswana?
- Looking to see African Wild Dogs, Lions and Leopard? - Moremi Game Reserve is for you
- What is the best safari in the Okavango Delta, Botswana - and how do I organise it?
- How to plan your ideal Botswana safari whatever your budget!
- African Wild Dogs - Safari magic with Kwando safaris in Botswana
- Best game reserves to visit on your Botswana safari - Kwando and Linyanti No 3
- Botswana Safari - How to book a cheap Botswana Safari
Pssst… pass it on
If you like what we do, tell someone! Spread the word and you'll also be entered into our monthly prize draw.